MUKILTEO, WA — Portable extractor company US Products Pro recently became part of the HydraMaster family of products, rebranding as HydraMaster Portbles, according to a press release.
HydraMaster’s parent company acquired US Products in 2008, and went forward early in 2017 with moving US Products under the HydraMaster umbrella. All US Products Pro models, including the PEX500, King Cobra 1200 Pro, Ultimate PB-III and HydraPort series, will now be supported by HydraMaster as a company product and branded to reflect this.
“There are many facilities that have tried the latest, fastest, gizmo-based, walk-behind or ride-on extractors, but all they got was soil rearrangement instead of soil extraction. They want clean carpets – not just carpets that “look” cleaner,” HydraMaster said in the release. “Professional cleaning and restoration contractors who are used to the speed and performance of a truckmounted system need a portable extractor for those hard to reach jobs, high rise jobs, water extraction jobs or as a back-up machine that emulates the cleaning performance of their truckmount.”
HydraMaster Portable Extractors are built and designed for:
- Cleaning contractors and in-house maintenance departments who want truckmount-quality cleaning in truckmount-inaccessible places,
- Truckmount owners who want a support unit,
- Commercial and industrial contact cleaners and in-house maintenance,
- Those looking for cleaner and healthier floors, rather than just a clean appearance,
- When restorative hard surface cleaning (tile, stone and finished concrete) is needed,
- Restoration contractors who need extraction capability constantly and cleaning ability occasionally.
For more on HydraMaster Portable Extractors visit www.hydramaster.com/portables.