Attend the world’s only course totally dedicated to Encapsulation cleaning.
CT6 is an advanced Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning Program sponsored by Bonnet Pro Carpet Maintenance Technology and presented by the Australian Carpet Cleaning Institute.
For over 20 years, ACCI courses have become the symbol of elite professionalism and as a result have been endorsed by industry icons such as DuPont, 3M, Wools of New Zealand and the industry’s largest carpet manufacturers in Australia.
Bonnet Pro has scouted for the best trainer in the world to teach its Carpet Encapsulation Course and as a result is flying in the founder of the ACCI, Leo Powell to teach this course and future courses for our US market. It’s a 19,000 thousand mile round trip, but we think you’re worth it!
Learn what 9 out of 10 companies don’t know about encapsulation:
- You will be taught by the industry’s only specialist encap instructor.
- You will only master encapsulation cleaning if you get the details right so…
- Yes, this course is about giving you the answers.
- Yes, we explode some common myths.
- Yes, we give you the hard facts about chemicals and equipment.
- Yes, we explore the most common mistakes made.
- Yes, we’ll also cover stain removal procedures.
- We’ll even show you how to encap all fiber types including wool.
- And yes, we’ll also show you how to get the best upholstery cleaning results ever.
June 3rd, Course 1: Ultimate Encap.
Getting it right with Encapsulation
- You will experience an elite course jam packed with all the solid information and hands on demonstration you will need to produce amazing results that will take your cleaning to a new level with this revolutionary technology.
June 4th, Course 2: Janitorial Focus
- Carpet cleaning for the janitorial sector poses its own unique problems. This Sustainable Cleaning System is a Facility Manager’s dream that ticks all the environmental cleaning boxes like no other cleaning method.
Visit BonnetPro.com for full details. Bring your desire to learn and bring the family to historical Philadelphia.