View Cart (0 items)

Wednesday's Ask the Experts: Kitchen cleaning

May 03, 2005
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+
Wednesday''s Ask the Experts question from a cleaning professional on the International Custodial Advisors Network (ICAN) "Ask the Experts" page: Are there any schools in the New England area to attend for certification in hood and range cleaning at resturants? Also, What equipment is needed to do this kind of work? The answer For information and traning related to cleaning kitchen hood and ducts, contact the International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association. ( Another group to contact is the National Air Duct Cleaners Association. ( Both groups... — Bill Griffin To read the rest of this response, click here. For more information on this feature, click here. For related information, click here. To return to today''s news, click here. To discuss this topic with other industry professionals, click here. For a free subscription to CM e-News Daily, the leading provider of breaking industry news via the Internet, click here. For a free introductory subscription (or subscription renewal) to Cleaning & Maintenance Management magazine, the leading publication for the facility maintenance and contract cleaning industries, click here.