View Cart (0 items)

Study links infant breathing problems, mold exposure

July 22, 2003
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+
NEW YORK — New research indicates infants are particularly susceptible to developing breathing problems — even pneumonia —when exposed to high fungus levels in the home, Reuters reported Monday. The recent study suggests problems when a home has damp living areas, such as in a basement, but also that breathing difficulties in youngsters can develop in relatively dry homes because fungi can still be present, Reuters said. For more information on mold, click here for CM i-Focus on Mold. To return to today''s news, click here. To discuss this topic with other industry professionals, click here.