- Online Exclusives
- Contact Us
LYNWOOD, WA — Register today to attend The Market NW Design Showcase of Interior Solutions on March 4, at the Lynnwood Convention Center.
With 85 vendor spaces, this is the largest flooring trade show in the Pacific Northwest and is sponsored by Flooring Association Northwest. New and exciting products, services and tools will be featured. Attendees will have the opportunity to view demonstrations and seminars throughout the day.
This year an Inspector’s Corner will be added as a free service. Bring your claims and inspection questions for the professionals to answer. Free light lunch and happy hour appetizers are a bonus. Everyone who attends will take away something valuable.
Designers, flooring sales people and business owners, installers, architects, builders and inspectors are all encouraged to attend.
Admission to trade show, seminars and parking are free.
- 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Trade Show
- 4 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Happy Hour
- 9:30 a.m. Hazcom Information and Training (NICA) — Learn about new Federal law requiring labeling on all products
- 1:30 p.m. Loose Lay and Click LVT Installation (Roy Leach, Inspector) — Pros and Cons: The Real Story
- 4:00 p.m. Heat Welding (Ufloor Systems) — Demonstrations and Hands-on Training
Register today! Questions may be addressed to Debbie at (425) 885-0012.