- Online Exclusives
- Contact Us
LATHAM, NY — Winter is coming quickly and truckmount users must think about what they will do to keep their truckmounts from expensive freeze-ups.
Are you fortunate enough to have a heated garage? Or do you park outside and keep everything safe with a heater in the truck?
No matter what you do, we want to hear about it. The new Cleanfax Online Poll is ready for your input.
The question this month is, “What do you do with your truckmount in the winter?”
- Park it in heated or protective garage
- Park it outside with a heater inside the truck
- Park it outside but winterize it when needed
- Nothing special — it doesn’t freeze where I work
- I don’t have a truckmount
So visit the Cleanfax Online Poll page and let the industry know what you do in cold, winter months.