- Online Exclusives
- Contact Us
VANCOUVER, WA — In October 2012, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) board of directors voted on two policies and procedures that affect all U.S. and Canadian IICRC registrants and certified firms.
Those policies effect exam and technician fees, and include the following:
1. Exams that are currently $50 will increase to $65 effective February 1, 2013. All $150 exams will remain the same.
2. All technician fees will increase effective February 1, 2013. The update fees costs are:
- For one or two certification categories: $36
- For three or four certification categories: $48
- For five or more certification categories: $60
- Master Status: $12
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician certification: $72
- Credentialed inspector: $40 (no listing on "Locate a Pro" Search)
- Practicing inspector: $96 (includes listing on "Locate a Pro" Search).
For more information, click here.